Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Wow, another awesome weekend!!!  
My "Little Brother" Morgan got married yesterday to the most amazing girl.  It was a small and wonderful wedding.   My niece was also blessed yesterday and it was awesome.  I am just so grateful for friends and family.  Our family has definitely been through some hard times and we were sent here to be together, to help eachother, to celebrate with eachother and to love eachother.  Yesterday was one of those days that truly testified of the strength of family.  I am so grateful for my family!!!
Morgan & Heidi - We love you!!!

 Wow, the kiddos are growing way too fast!!

Super Fun idea!!!  Heidi asked us to make this for her entry table.  All of the guests signed their name on a heart and we loaded up their frame.  It was a darling idea!!

We have a winner for last week's Triple Daisy Board!!
Big Woohoo For 
CHRISTA HORTON!!!!!
A Huge Thanks to everyone who entered our drawing last week.  

This week's drawing is a perfect for Anyone!!!!
Who wants to win a $25.00 Gift Card??
The winner can spend this gift card at our 
~Make It With Mandy~ Craft Nights, Order something from our blog or buy a couple of items during our $10.00 Tuesday......

If you would like your name entered into our drawing, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com  

Have a Super Great Day!!!!
~Mandy~

1 comment:

  1. nice article… simple and useful :) Thanku for sharing this post......! Cromaretail Coupon

    ReplyDelete