Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Another Valentine's Day Idea

This is another design we came up with. This is a 16X16 Knob board. We have routed lines into it, which creates a unique look. There is a large furniture knob at the top for hanging items from. Because it is Valentine's day, we hung a heart from it. Hearts are available in the store, however it would be darling to hang a frame or wreath. The boards are available in Red at this time. If you would like another color, let us know! We have a great color selection.
Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment