Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Fabric Covered Magnet Boards

We designed these for a little girl's room. In fact, my daughter has already taken one into her room. You should see the assortment of home decor she has in there. Everytime we make something new, she has to have one. My husband and I were laughing the other night about all the mis-matched items she has in there. She is great! The over all dimesion of these magnet boards is 20"X20". The metal size is 16"x16" which gives a lot of room for pictures. We have added our darling heart and circle wood ornaments. The fun large furniture knob at the top is great for hanging neclaces or bracelets on. Retail Price Is: $31.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment