Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Spring

Happy Spring... I think! I have lived my whole life here in Cache Valley - and I am still shocked everytime a big snow storm hits us during Spring Time. I am pretty sure the storm last night brought atleast 6 to 8 inches of beautiful, white, fluffy snow to my yard. Yes, the same yard where the grass was starting to turn green, where the tulips were growing and where our trampoline is now set up for the kids to bask in the warm sunshine during this week long Spring Break. You've just gotta love Cache Valley! We have many delightful home decor items that will bring spring alive in your homes, even if it looks like winter outside. Our Spring decor is now 40% off for the rest of the week. We will have new arrivals next week that will begin welcoming in the summer season. We have new birdhouses coming in, yard stakes, summer toppers, trio sets, & wreath inserts. So venture out into the beautiful white outdoors and come visit us! Thanks to each of you for making On The Avenue part of your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment