Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekly Drawing

Weekly Drawings Start Today
I have been so thankful to each of you for coming into our store and finding great decor for your homes. I wanted to show that appreciation and have been thinking of ways we could do that. We are now going to have a weekly drawing in our store. The new item we will be giving away will be posted, here on our blog, on Monday mornings. Everyone who comes into the store can enter their name into our drawing. We want all of your blog followers to have the opportunity to enter also. If you cannot make it into the store and would love to enter, please email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com. I need your name and phone number so we can contact you if you are the winner. We will draw on Saturday evenings at the end of the day and will contact you that evening or the following Monday morning. We will be giving away a different item every week. Don't miss out on this fun!!! We really appreciate each of you!
Drawing Item For This Week
Vinyl Sign- 24" X 6" Tall
Family - Being Loved No Matter What
Retail Value: $23.99

No comments:

Post a Comment