Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Multi Picture Frames


Multi Picture Frames
These frames are very popular. As you can see I have hung them on my walls and also proped them up on the ground against a wall.
Also available in single, double, triple and quint 8X10.
We have also built custom frames with eight 8X10 slots!
Also available in 5X7 and 4X6 sizes.
Choose your own colors!
We now have quad 8x10 black frames in stock!!
Excellent Mother's Day Gifts!!!!
Custom order the size & color you want!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment!!! They are really fun. I also think it makes a difference when you see pictures in them!! Thanks Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete