Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quilted Runners


Quilted Runners By Linda
One of my favorite items we sell in our store are these hancrafted, quilted runners. Linda Hansen has been a part of our store for many years and we are so thankful for her. She does a fantastic job and her quilts add such a personal touch to our store. She makes these for every season. She uses many different colors and has such a great talent for choosing fabrics that coordinate well together. I have to admit, I have many of these in my home. They are a very hot item and seem to fly out the door as quickly as Linda brings them in. She has signed the back of each one, adding that homemade, handcrafted personal touch. They truly are hancrafted with love. She is always bringing in new designs and colors. She makes them in many different sizes also. Make sure you check back often for all the latest items. They retail from $14.99 - $28.99, which is a fantastic price.

No comments:

Post a Comment