Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Quilted Bear In Ogden, Utah

As I have mentioned before, we are now selling our product in the Quilted Bear In Ogden. This is just a picture of our booth which shows some of the fun product we are making right now. If you are in the Ogden area - stop by Quilted Bear and find our booth. We have some
Great Summer Items!!! If you are here in Cache Valley or other areas and would like to order any of these products, please call me at 435-755-8471 or email me your order at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com
Items Shown In Our Booth - Order Now
We have our Summer Toppers - $35.00
Posts - Available in White & Black - $35.00
Summer Trio Kits - $19.00
Summer Wreath Inserts - $19.00
Lady Bug & Watermelon Yard Stakes - $28.00
Sunflower & Lady Bug Shutters - $28.00
Summer Ornament Signs - $23.00
Jumbo Sunflowers - $28.00
Square Wreaths - $12.00

1 comment:

  1. On the Avenue was my favorite place to get my home decor and was so sad to hear your store was no more. But that's funny your stuff is now at the quilted bear because that was my 2nd place to shop although i haven't been yet but hear good things about them. Can't wait to see what new stuff you have coming :)

    ReplyDelete