Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Uncle Sam Toppers

Good Morning!
Thank you to each of you who came in to the store this past week. It was CRAZY!!! It was so much fun visiting with each of you. You are all so kind and concerned with my family and our well being. We are doing fine! We are very blessed and look forward to great things to come!
We are now making our 4th of July inventory and will be posting different items every day. This is our Uncle Sam Post Topper. He is one of my favorite toppers (I think I say that with most of them). I know many of you have already purchased our posts and toppers and will be anxious to have this one. Please call me at 435-755-8471 or email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com. We will add you to the order sheet and call you when it is done. The quicker you order yours, the quicker you will get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment