Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, May 24, 2010

WEEKLY DRAWING!!!

Weekly Drawing
In the store we had a weekly drawing and we want to continue with this because it was such a great success!!! The item for this week is the
Betsy Ross Flag Co., Sign.
Dimensions: 24"X16"
Retail Value: $29.00
This would be darling in a porch display..... just a thought!

If you would like your name entered into the drawing this week, please leave a message in the comment section. If you would like to be a follower of our blog - please sign up. We will have special sales and items just for our blog followers. You are also welcome to enter our drawing by sending your name and phone number to my email address at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com

We will post the winner Tuesday, June 1st. Please keep checking our blog frequently. We have some great things planned for the summer months (if they ever get here). Thanks to each of you!!!





12 comments:

  1. Kylie - Thanks for the comment. You are now entered into the drawing! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those signs! I need a good patriotic sign for my front door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela - Thanks for loving it. Your name is now entered. Have a Great Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Mandy! It would be really cute on my bench on the porch.
    Dawnya

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sign is so cute, please enter my name. - Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica and Dawnya! Thanks for the comments! Your names are in the drawing. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sign! I sure miss your store but I am so glad we can still get your cute creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennie - thank you for your sweet words! I just entered your name! Have a great day and if we can help you with anything, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mandy, Thanks for the cute chelf and two side tables. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it... so unique! It's great you thought about Betsy on something for the Patriotic season! Awesome! Vicki

    ReplyDelete