Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Drawing Winner


Congratulations
Vicki Johnson
You are the winner of the Sunflower Shutter!
Please contact me at 435-755-8471 or

Thanks to each of you for entering. It is getting funner and funner with all the comments and emails. I love hearing from you! Please continue to enter our weekly drawings.
The Drawing Item for This Week Is.....
Our Lady Bug Yard Stake
Retail Value $29.00
Once again, if you are a follower of our blog I will enter
your name into the drawing three times.
Good Luck To Each Of You!!!

7 comments:

  1. Giving it another try! Cute Yard stick! Perfect for my flowerbeds! Good-luck to me.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Put me in the drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have cute enough flower beds to want to put this in! I would love to win this week!! Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love lady bugs!! I'm so glad I found your blog!
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I'm always looking for cute stuff to put in my flower beds and never find any so it's pretty blaw this would look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crossing my fingers! It is fun being able to enter the drawing each week. Thanks for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ladies! Good Luck To You All - Your names are entered and ready to win! Have a Super Great Day!

    ReplyDelete