Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Welcome Shutter w/Wreath

When we make a new item, we usually make ten or fifteen of that item at a time. It is a little quicker for us to make several at a time and it also allows me to make new items more often.

We just made a batch of these
Welcome Shutters w/Wreaths.
I have added berries that are a deep burgandy and mustard color. They also have a couple rustic tin stars. The shutter has a fabric handle at the top for hanging. When we offered these in the store, they were always selling out. If you would like one for your front porch (hint) let me know. We have plenty ready for purchase. Retail: $28.99
(We take Visa & Master Card, Check or Cash)
Give me a call at 435-755-8471 or email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com
We would love to ship one to you if you are not in the Cache Valley area!

No comments:

Post a Comment