Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Monday!!!

Good Morning To You All!

My intentions to keep daily posting for last week were good! However, the sunshine and my cute little kiddo's swimming in the beautiful aqua blue swimming pool called my name way too many times!! Eric had a training in Southern Utah for the week and we got to tag along with him. From what we understand, the weather here at home was wet, cold and miserable. We were very blessed to enjoy such beautiful weather. It didn't rain in Southern Utah until Saturday morning when we got up and packed to come home!
This Week's Drawing Item Is...
If you are interested in entering the drawing for this item, please comment on this post or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com
Our 4th Of July Wreath Insert
Retail Value $19.00

I will have many new items posted for this week.We appreciate each of you and hope you have a great day!!!

22 comments:

  1. Yay! I would love to win this since I have the wreath outer part already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two wreaths on my front windows, and have to find an insert every "season." Thanks for all the cute stuff!
    PS...Im really missing my weekly visit to the Logan store :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that I love all the things you make! I hope I have a good chance - love it! Enter me! Go Alison! Go Alison! Thanks Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please enter me! love your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be entered for the item of the week.
    Tenaya Garrett

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is adorable! Can't wait to get out the Fourth of July decorations. Some of my very favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT Everyone. I have entered all your names and will post the winner on Monday! Thanks for being such a great support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! It is my goal to have the wreath and the inserts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Angela! Maybe you will start your collection on Monday! Good Luck!!!!!! Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! It is so dang cute! I love everything you have!
    KaeLee Allen

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable. You always come up with the cutest designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. Please enter me in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for all your kind words. You are all the best! I have entered all of your names into the drawing! I Wish I had one for everyone..... Good Luck To You All!!! Watch Monday for the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Drop my name into the drawing if it is not to late! I need to take my spring sign down. It is almost summer! right?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicole - I dropped your name into the drawing! Thanks and yes, I think Summer just might be here. At this point, whether it is or not, let's just say yes!!! HAHA! Have a great Night!

    ReplyDelete