Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Garden Decor

Fun Garden Decor
I love adding fun items into my flower gardens, but like to keep it very simple!
Here are a few ideas I have in my flower garden.
Each item is made from cedar. I have had these in my flower garden for several years. I leave them out all year long which allows the elements to leave that rustic, worn look.As you can tell this bench is behind the flowers. I love to put potted flower arrangements on this bench for dimension in my flower garden.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandy,
    We are looking for some outdoor furniture for our porch and flowerbeds. What are the dimensions of the chair and the bench? About how much do they cost? Thinking of surprising my wife. You can either email or facebook me. Thanks Mandy and tell Ky hello for me!

    ReplyDelete