Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Autumn

Some of you may be thinking "Autumn, already????" But it is my job to create and design the seasons so you can see what we have in advance. Then when you are ready to decorate.... just give us a call and Walah!!!
Everything that is listed below is now in stock. We have been very busy working and would love to share our finished product with you. We will have this product in all three Quilted Bears (Ogden, Midvale & Provo) after Monday, July 26th. We also have this available in our home right now. If you are closer to us than the Quilted Bear stores... please call! 435-755-8471
There is also a new store in Weston, Idaho that will be carrying our product. More information will be listed in the future! This is a grouping I did on my front porch. I already had the red birdhouse, the Schiess sign, the rustic star and the rustic flower pot. I added some fall floral in the flower pot and some burlap on the table as a table cover. It is very inexpensive at Jo-ann's and comes in many different colors. I added some Large log Pumpkins with sunflowers & a Triple Sunflower Bead Box. (on the right)

We have many different sizes of Pumpkins. The Large pumpkins with Sunflowers range from $18.00 - $24.00 depending on the size. We have the small Square Chunky pumpkins (smaller one in the front) that retail from $11.00 - $17.00 depending on the size.

We designed and created a bunch of rustic, fall birdhouses. They come in Antique Gold (shown above) Barn Red & Sweet Annie Green. Other colors are available upon request. Some of them have rustic flower decor and others have Sunflowers.

Our Birdhouses range from $21.00 - $28.00 depending on the size and design. The green one shown above is one of the larger sizes. It is $28.00 retail.

This is our Triple Sunflower Bead Box. Retail is $27.00. This can be set or hung the way I have it displayed or hang it horizontal. I designed this item years ago and it is one of my favorite fall items. I had to make them again this year.

This is the rustic door that is sitting on my front porch I had the wreath already hanging on it. I added a fall pic (with a small pumpkin and greenery) and a sunflower for the season. VERY SIMPLE and adds so much.

We have MANY more items we are making for the Fall Season. As we complete them, we will post new pictures and ordering information. Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment