Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Drawing Winner

The winner of our Lady Bug Yard Stake is.....
"LAURA"
Thanks for the comment you left on our blog!
Give me a call when you get a minute at 435-755-8471
and we will set up a time for you to pick it up!
The Drawing Item for this week is our
Welcome Wreath Shutter
Retail $29.99
Remember to email me or leave a comment if you would like your name in the drawing. We will be posting the winner next Monday!

14 comments:

  1. Please enter me ;) This would look fabulous by my front door!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that you may not know "The A Gang". It's Alison. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please enter me! I have been wanting one of these for a while now! Hoping this week I am the lucky winner! I have entered almost every week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's adorable. I love the shutter in the back- so clever. Please enter me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I just love your blog. Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love this! Maybe this week will be the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy I am addicted to your site and wishing I had all this money that I could buy all of your cute adorable things! Please enter me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so dang cute! I Like everything you have!
    -KaeLee

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a treasure! Please enter me in this week for the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to hang that on my front door, it would look so cute! Please enter me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please enter me I would love to have this!

    ReplyDelete