Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Drawing Winner

Congratulations
Holly Archibald....
You are the winner of the Fall Wreath Insert!!
Holly, Give me a call at 435-755-8471 and we can set up a time for you to pick it up. Congratulations!!!!!!

The Drawing Item for this week is the darling Fall Birdhouse. A new design for us and I absolutely love it. They are so much cuter in person that in this picture. Retail $24.99 - This week, if you are a follower of our blog and would like to enter the drawing, I will put your name in three times. Share this with your friends & family. I would love to have many people enter this week. Thanks again and good luck.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy, cute birdhouse. Please enter me in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love birdhouses! Please enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would go great with my decor for may! please enter me!!! Thanks Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, ADORABLE like always! Please enter me into your drawing and I am also a follower on your blog! Thanks! ~Chelsey Petersen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Please enter me into the drawing, and I am also a follower on your blog.

    Thanks,
    Gena Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea! Please enter me. I follow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like this! Please enter me in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would love it, absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! I would love to have this. I am so ready to decorate for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable. I know just where I would put the bird house if I won! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to have this on my fireplace mantel. Very Cute! Enter Me! Ofcourse, I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so dang cute. Please enter me. I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Please enter me too! I am also a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I"d love one of these too! So cute! I follow your blog too...of course!!

    ReplyDelete