Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Decor Idea....

I spent the day yesterday texturing and painting my bathroom. It went from a sage green color to a Deep Red! It is so fun to wake up the next day (after a long hard day of painting) and see a beautiful new color. But the thing that I love the most is re-decorating after the paint is done. Like I have mentioned several times..... just move things around in your house. I absolutely love Roosters. Eric asked me the other day how I could love roosters so much and hate real chickens so bad. It is actually pretty easy!!! (HAHA) When you are decorating your home, use things you love. Things that remind you of how you want to live or how you want to be. Use items that make you feel
"at home and comfortable".
Thanks for reading and have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment