Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, November 15, 2010

GREAT Gift Item.
These are our Trio Change Out Boards. The board retails for $20.00 and comes in either Black or Antique White. We have change out kits for every season and holiday. The kits retail for $19.00 each. I have many of you who have purchased these for daughters or mothers as gifts. Birthdays, Mother's Day and other Holidays are a good time to give them other change out kits. The Board is 24" Long x 12" Tall. VERY CUTE!!! For Thanksgiving we offer the Pilgrims and also pumpkins!
For Christmas we have this set with the Santa Claus ornaments and also one with presents. Love the Snowman Ornaments! This is a favorite!

Many of you have purchased similar boards like this which hang the long way with one sign and one larger ornament. We are the designers of this one also. They were sold in various stores by a friend of ours who is no longer selling them. We have had calls from some of you wondering if we can complete other sets that you have not yet purchased. YES WE CAN!! We have all the patterns and would love to make them for you. Please call us any time at 435-755-8471. The price for these sets are also $19.00 each.

4 comments:

  1. Thank You! They are a fun item to collect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new trio sets this year are darling! Makes me sad that I already have sets for these holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie -
    If you would like to purchase a set for a holiday you already have, I will give you a discount. Give me a call!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete