Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, November 8, 2010

New Drawing Item For This Week -
SANTA Letters
Retail: $26.00
All of our Jumbo letter sets are wonderful!!
If you are interested in having your name entered into the drawing please leave a comment on this post. If you are unable to leave a comment, please email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail
Good Luck To Everyone!!!
If you are interested in just ordering a set - We have them in stock right now!
Remember to look at previous posts for the Weekly Sale Item!

17 comments:

  1. I would love to win this!! These letters are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please enter me!!! I really just love all your things and I would love to put these on my windowsills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! Enter me please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be the week! Please enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute! Please enter me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... I love the font... super cute! Please enter me! Thanks for always having such fun giveaways! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. would love this set. Please enter me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a follower, these are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them!! You are amazing as always! Please enter me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so super cute! please enter me!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Mandy, Please enter me in you drawing
    for the week! I love the Santa blocks &
    "I BELIEVE"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them!! andreaseamons@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everyone.... Thank you for entering our drawing and for all of your kind words! It means the world. Good Luck to you all and Check back on Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete