Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Weekly Drawing Item for this week is....
The Snowman Melt Your Heart Snowman
Retail Value: $24.00
Please leave a comment or email me if you would like your name entered into the drawing. Our email address is ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com

18 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE!! You are the best Mandy! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love snowman!!
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Oh please enter me!! :0 He would be so cute in my window for all to see when they come to my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, this is cute. I miss your store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have this in my home. Please enter me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be entered into the drawing please. This is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love snowmen... they really do melt our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This snowman is to stinkin cute!! Snowmen are my fav:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh he is so cute! Enter me pleas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ♫ Once there was a snowman...♫ Enter me please!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Enter me please!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mandy, Oh PLEASE enter me!! I LOVE snowmen and it would fit in with all of my other decor. Thanks~ Chelsey P.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute BLIZZARD BUDDY!!!! I just love him!
    Please enter me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete