Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, November 15, 2010


This weeks drawing item is this new "HOHOHO Santa". He is 10" Tall and Retails for $28.00. He has a fabric handle on the back for hanging. Of course I added some green moss and berries. If you are interested in being entered for this weeks drawing... please leave a comment on this post or email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail. Good Luck To Everyone!

17 comments:

  1. It's adorable! I would love it ! Thanks Mandy for all the giveaways. We are all so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to win this SOO bad!! I have a thing for Santa's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable! I love all the stuff you do. Enter me please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He would look so cute on my door! Please enter me! Thanks Mindee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please enter me! It is so darling as is everything you do Mandy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this!! Every year they get even more cute! Please enter me in to the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Everyone! Isn't this season awesome??? Good Luck to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute...and I love that it's a Santa :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. please enter me! I would love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I HO HO HOPE to win him!!!! He is darling Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Many Fun Comments & Emails. Thank you for sharing your day with us! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So darling Enter me to win.....

    ReplyDelete