Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Drawing Winner!!!!!

The drawing winner for the birdhouse is.......
KWinborg
Congratulations!
Give me a call or email me and we can set up a time for you to pick it up!

New Drawing Item For This Week
Triple Sunflower Box
Retail: $28.00

I absolutely love this item! It is a design you can leave up from August until the end of November. Oh... I just love the fall season and can't wait for that crisp air! If you would like me to enter your name into the drawing, please leave a comment or email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com I know many of you are entering often and have not been chosen. Please keep entering and Good Luck!!!

17 comments:

  1. I'll be the first to enter! I would love to win your drawing! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these times I might win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest item so far. I love sunflowers!
    Enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this item!!! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want one of these so bad! It is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh CUTE matches my house perfect! PICK me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really want this so please enter me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please enter me! Again! :) So cute~!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha. Perseverance is key! Enter me please! P.S. I love all of the new fall stuff

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is truly adorable, I would love to win it! Please enter me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Fall! This is so cute! I hope I am the lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like this is a popular item! I love it (like I love everything else ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mandy, this is way cute! please enter me in your drawing ! i would love to win!! THanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mandy this is so cute!! I would love to win it. I LOVE sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete