Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, August 23, 2010

New Drawing Item

The drawing item for this week is our
Halloween Wreath Insert
Many of you are collecting these and we know you will enjoy it. If you are interested in having your name entered into the drawing, please leave a comment on this post or email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com
Retail Value: $19.00
If you are a follower of our blog, we will enter your name into the drawing three times.
We would love for you to share our blog with all of your friends and families.
We have a batch of these in our home. If any of you would like to purchase one, please give us a call.

7 comments: