Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, August 16, 2010

New Drawing Item

Drawing Item For This Week
Ghost Crossing Sign
You may be thinking Halloween???? I kindof am too, but for us crafters..... It Is Time!!! This is a darling Sign - Retail $24.00
Leave a Comment or email me to enter this weeks drawing.
435-755-8471
Have a Great Day!!!

16 comments:

  1. I want to win!! I need to call you I need a sign thing.
    I love your stuff and you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. with out a doubt my favorite time of the year to decorate!!!!! Love it! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute...please put me in your drawing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH it would be PERFECT for my front door!!!! Please enter me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. way cute!!! i love halloween decor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Everyone! Thanks for the comments. Your names have all been entered into the drawing! Have a great rest of the summer for all of you with kiddos. Mine go back in a week - I can't believe summer is almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Please enter me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another awesome idea... you are amazing! Please enter me... thanks! Vicki

    ReplyDelete