Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pumpkins

I Love Our
Triple Pumpkin Beadboard Box
The wood that the pumpkins are nailed to is Beadboard - I love the look of beadboard.
There are moss and berries between the pumpkins which I add to almost everything! The box is painted either Black Or Brown. If you are displaying it around Halloween, the black may match your decor better. Brown is great for the fall.
Retail: $27.00
I have a batch of these here in my home
If you are interested..... give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment