Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Pumpkins

Fall Pumpkin with Berries, Moss & Sunflower
Fabric Hanger for hanging
Retail $27.00
Chunky Pumpkin
Retail $11.00 each
So cute on a shelf or a bench.
Made from thick wood which makes them free standing!
Moss & Berries

Chunky Square Pumpkins with Berries, Raffia and Moss

Small $9.50, Medium $10.50 & Large $11.50

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy, my friend told me that you guys do cut out for super saturday products. I was hoping that you do that and how much it would cost us to have you help us with that. My email is ma_bagley@yahoo.com if you can help we I would be greatful.
    Thanks, Mandy

    ReplyDelete