Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, March 7, 2011

The drawing item for this week is.....
A Calendar Holder
Retail Value: $45.00
Available in Black, Red or Antique White
Dimensions: 32" Tall X 21" Across - Jumbo knobs & Beadboard
If you are a follower of our blog we will enter your name into the drawing three times. This will give you a great advantage! If you would like your name entered into the drawing, please leave a comment on this post or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com - Check back next Monday for our winner. We appreciate you all and good luck!!

21 comments:

  1. I would love to be entered into the drawing! I'm also a follower. Thanks Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please enter me!!! I would love to have a calendar holder! I am pretty sure my aunt got one from you and I have always loved hers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that calendar holder! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to enter my mom (IRIS) through me..... she loves the one that i have from our Super Saturday years ago and wants one so bad! Here's hoping! Red is even the right color! It is the cutest!

    Thanks Mandy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to win!! Enter me! And I am a follower also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a follower and would love to be entered in the drawing! I have always wanted to get one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE! (: Enter me please Mandy, I'm a follower too. Thanks for everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is WAY cute Mandy! You have such cute stuff!!! Enter me in the drawing please! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to be entered! And I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandy-I'd love to be entered! It was good to see you at JoAnn's the other day. Cass goes in tomorrow (Tue) morning to be started. I'll keep you updated. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh please enter me!! I have wanted one of these forever!! Thanks Mand!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am I allowed to be entered if I won last weeks? I Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow! Enter me please

    ReplyDelete
  14. So stinking cute! Just so you know, I don't hold any hard feelings about "the calling". :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a follower! Enter me please!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this, enter me too please!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! Enter me please. I'm a follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So fun! Thanks for entering me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a follower! Enter me please!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute!! Sure wish you could sell all these cute things somewhere in MT :)

    ReplyDelete