Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

To All Of You Loyal Followers - HELP
I am in need of some very easy dinner recipes. I am out of ideas and tired of the same old things we eat every night. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way. If you would like to share a recipe with us, it would be greatly appreciated!! You are welcome to leave a comment with the recipe or email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com

Thank You All Very Much!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, check out this link:
    http://thehappymomsclub-rec.blogspot.com/

    It has a ton of recipes on it that I've collected over the years... ones I make all the time! I haven't updated in a long time, but it's a good start for ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy:

    I so hear you on the food rut! Just wondering this morning what in the world I can pull off for dinner tonight. I've tried many recipes from the Real Mom Kitchen and liked most of the ones I've tried. Here's the site:

    http://realmomkitchen.com/

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some good ones, I will bring them when we come up next, that will give me a chance to gather them! I expect you have some good ones you could share with me, as I am always in a food rut!

    ReplyDelete