Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Our Drawing Item For This Week is this Darling
Spring Door Hanger
Comes with a fabric handle -
Retail: $24.00
If you are interested in having your name entered into the drawing, please email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post. If you are a follower of our blog, we will enter your name three times which gives you a better chance of winning!!!
Good Luck To Everyone!!!

15 comments:

  1. Oh please enter me!!! I would love to win this!!!! Oh and I am a follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in for the drawing and I'm a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter me please. I Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would look great on my door! Please enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too darn cute!! Enter me please, hope I'll win!! (: {follower too!}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Please enter me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a new Door Hanger and that would Look great... Kelsie Wood

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, please enter me. Im a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE it! Please enter me! I'm a follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pick me. I need some spring, it snowed at my house yesterday. I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So So cute. I need a spring Door hanger. I am a follower. Please Pick Me! ....Kelli Escareno

    ReplyDelete