Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, March 14, 2011

This week's drawing item is...
One of our Trio Change Out Boards
with the Spring Trio Set
Board Retail: $20.00
Spring Trio Set: $19.00
Remember we have the change out kits for every holiday and season.
This would be a fun start to a great collection.
If you would like to have your name entered into this drawing, please leave a comment on this post. (Right below this picture & description). You are also welcome to email me at
If you are a follower of our blog, please mention it and we will enter your name into the drawing three times. Good Luck To Everyone!!
We posted a new sale item on Saturday!!

19 comments:

  1. Oh enter me please!!! I LOVE it!! I would love to have this is my home! Thanks Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a little spring around here! Please enter me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Enter me and I'm also a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mandy I would LOVE to win these! Please enter me! I am a follower too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love it! Please enter me. I'm a follower and we're ready for spring here in Montana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are SOOO cute! Enter me Please! As always I am a follower! Love all the fun things you guys make!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Your stuff! Please Enter Me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. I could use it later with the 3 letters - USU!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please, please, please enter me! I am also a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want it for sure!! I am now a follower too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mandy-I'd like to be entered AND I just signed up to follow your blog! So, enter me 3 times please! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please enter me. I am a follower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to be entered in this drawing and I am a follower as well. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SUPER CUTE!! enter me please, I'm a follower too!

    ReplyDelete