Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We have had many requests for our
Tiles With Vinyl
The regular price for the 12"x12" Tiles is $15.00 and our 6"X6" tiles are $8.00
We are running a special for the Month of March
All 12"X12" Tiles are $10.00 and our 6"X6" are $6.00
We have many different sayings, fonts and vinyl colors to choose from.
If you have your own saying - we will do it!
All tiles come wrapped in cellophane.
Remember Mother's Day is in a couple months and May and June are great months for Weddings. Order in advance and be ready for your special occasion.
To place an order or for more information, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com or give us a call at
435-755-8471.
Thanks for sharing your day with us at -On The Avenue

3 comments:

  1. My grandma gave me a tile that says "Never underestimate the power of a hissy fit." I love that tile! Is there somewhere to look and see what sayings you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy I would also like to know of other sayings. I always find sayings i lIke but never can remember them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many sayings that we have done over the years. If you both will email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com I will respond back with pictures and sayings. Thanks for your comments!!

    ReplyDelete