Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Good Morning Friends! I haven't posted for a while because I wanted to leave our ~Make It With Mandy~ class information at the top of the list for all of you to see. We have had a GREAT response and I am so excited for our craft night. It will be a blast!!! If you have not signed up yet and would like to attend, please give me a call at 435-755-8471 or email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com All of the projects are very easy and we will be there to help you along the way. Feel free to sign up for more than one item. With our help, you will go home with completed projects.

Monday Drawing - This Square Wreath and Our Summer Wreath Insert (Wreath - $12.00 Value & Wreath Insert - $19.00 Value) If you are interested in having your name entered into the drawing, please email me at the above email address or leave a comment on this post. If you are a follower of our blog, please mention it and we will enter your name into the drawing five times~ Good Luck and we look forward to hearing from you.

18 comments:

  1. Mandy, Please enter me into the drawing. I am also a follower. Thanks, Chelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mandy please enter me! I would love this! I am a follower - Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please enter me. I love this! I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter me please! It is so cute. I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted one of your cute square wreaths! Enter me please! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. always a follower!!!! Enter me! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have wanted one of these for so long...PLEASE enter me! I am a follower also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A follower...please enter me!! cute cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You ALWAYS have such adorable stuff! I love it! Please enter me :)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been wanting one of these. Please enter me, I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please enter me, and Im a follower. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. PLEASE enter me:) I am a follower:) CUTE CUTE CUTE!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mandy. I've tried to reach you a few times to come pick up my board but no one answers when I've called & I haven't left any msgs. I'll keep trying though!
    Can I enter for this drawing? I am a follower!
    I really want to sign up for this craft night, but it looks like they're going to start me (officially) on May 9th if she doesn't decide to come on her own before that so I guess I'd better wait until the next one!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. enter me PLEASE!!! and yes of course, you know I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enter me please! I am a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I not only want this.... I NEED IT!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My co-worker has one of your square wreaths and I have the trio-set. We both love ours, but want what each other has! SO CUTE! Please Enter me, I'm definitely a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete