Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, May 9, 2011

The New Weekly Drawing Item For This Week Is...... A Gift Certificate for $25.00 to be spent on an item of your choice here at On The Avenue. Please leave a comment on this post below or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com If you are a follower of our blog, please mention it and we will enter your name in five times. This gives you a much greater chance of winning. Good Luck To Everyone!!!

18 comments:

  1. I would love to be entered in the drawing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter me please! Also, I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be entered in the drawing!! And I am hoping that this comment will post to the blog!!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love this! Enter me please, I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have the option to pick something from your many, Many cute things. Enter ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy I would love a gift certificate for your shop! I just love all of your stuff!!! Oh and I am a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your items are so cute, and I would love the chance to get more. I am also a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would LOVE a gift certificate to your cute shop...and I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would LOVE to be entered into the giveaway! I am follower on your blog and on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enter me please! I follow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enter me please, also I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Add me in!! I'm a follower also!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to win this drawing enter me please!! I'm also a follow and sharing on FB about this site!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to be entered into the drawing...I also am a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to be entered! I am a Follower! Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  16. follower-- enter me please :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to win it! :) I just found your blog and just became a follower!

    ReplyDelete