Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, May 30, 2011

New Drawing Item.......

This is our Sunflower on Bead. We love this new design. There are nails in the middle of the brown beadboard on the Sunflower. A Cute knob with a fabric handle. Moss and Berries (Of Course) - Retail: $22.00 - If you are interested in having your name in the drawing, please leave a comment on this post or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com Good Luck and remember if you are a follower of our blog, mention it and we will enter your name into the drawing five times -

8 comments:

  1. Cute cute!! Enter me please!!! I'm a follower too...(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! Love it! Enter me please! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, please enter me in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I need this for my door! Enter me please. Also, I follow. :) A win for me has got to be coming, my luck can't be this bad. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I'm a follower! Please enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Enter me please! I'm a follower WOO WOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your stuff Please enter me in the drawing

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute....love sunflowers!!! Please enter me in your great giveaway!!!

    Kim
    dilneyk@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete