Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Our next ~Make It With Mandy~ craft class is scheduled for Wednesday, June 22nd. Please check out our Super Saturday & Craft Night blog at http://www.supersaturdayswithontheavenue.blogspot.com/ for items we are offering and sign-up information! We had so much fun last night at our first class and can't wait for our next class. Come to the class by yourself or bring family and friends! We can't wait to hear from you. Please make sure you contact us quickly to reserve your class space. We do have limited seating. Please call us at 435-755-8471 or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment