Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, May 23, 2011

This week's drawing item is this "God Bless America" Block Set - DARLING!!! This is a new design and we love it! If you are interested in entering your name into our drawing, please email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post. If you are a follower of our blog, please mention it and we will enter your name five times into the drawing. If you are not a follower of our blog - become one! There are great advantages to being a follower! Thank you to everyone and good luck!!

13 comments:

  1. I love the Americana look. It is soo me.
    Thanks for all your good work. I have been watching your work for many years. (and I am a blog follower) And I say "You Go Girl!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the 4th of July! Please enter me for the item. I am also a follower!
    thanks for always doing the fun drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these - you know me I LOVE patriotic things!!! Please enter me! Oh and I'm a follower!! :) Love ya Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower! Love your cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna win! SO cute! I am a follower also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have spot waiting for it...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4th of July is my favorite holiday! I hope I win! Love all your stuff! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I definitely have a place that it would look so cute. I am also a follower of your blog. - Becky F.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurray for Americana decor!!! I love it! Please enter me again. I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enter me! I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I love it! Please enter me! And I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a follower please enter me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete