Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I just thought I would share some fun decorating tips for fall. This is a picture of my porch last year. I have the same old table, chair and star through out the year. I had a flower arrangement in the pot (which died quite quickly) so I placed two bundles of fake fall leaves into the pot. I left the sign up that has our family name on it. I added log pumpkins, sunflowers and another fall garland. It looks beautiful and really sets the mood for the fall season. Very easy and in-expensive!This picture is of an old Cabinet door that I painted black and added a large wood knob onto the top. I took a twig wreath, added fall leaves, berries and an Autumn Greetings sign. It is hung by some gunny sack fabric which really finishes off the fall look. I LOVE This and it is VERY EASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment