Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, August 22, 2011

SALE ITEM
Our Sale Item For This Week is...... FANTASTIC!! ~ Our Square Twig Wreaths and Wreath Inserts are very Popular! We are offering the Square Twig Wreath & Four Wreath Inserts for $44.00... (Each wreath retails for $12.00 and each wreath insert retails for $19.00 - All Together $88.00) That is a 50% Savings!! The following four are available in this package..... Fall Greetings, Happy Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas!! This would be a GREAT Christmas gift! We offer inserts for every season and holiday. Please order quickly~ SOLD OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment