Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, August 8, 2011



New Drawing Item........ This set of 2 Log Pumpkins! Very cute in a Fall display. Please Enter! You are welcome to leave a comment on this post or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com If you are a follower of our blog, please mention it and we will enter your name five times. If you are not a follower of our blog, sign up to be one! Your chances of winning are much greater!

17 comments:

  1. Mandy Please enter em! I am a follower too! I would love to have more pumpkins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF course I AM A FOLLOWER!!!! Of course I WANT THESE!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a follower Mandy! Those pumpkins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see pumpkins in my future. Hope being a follower helps me get them! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a follower, and I love these pumpkins. I recently found your crafts at Woodwards Country Store. Marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I love these! I want to make them at the Make it With Mandy, unless of course I win them first! Please enter me! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is always room for more pumpkins! I would love to win them. I also follow your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also a follower...love the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have wanted pumpkins--i am a follower--please enter me in the drawing--thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these pumpkins and I love following your blog. Hopefully, I can win them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pumpkins are such a cute fall decoration. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please enter me! And I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute...and yes I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute... and I love being a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm definitely a follower. When I saw these at Make it with Mandy, I thought these were super cute! Please enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enter me too please :)
    ... I'm also a follower!

    ReplyDelete