Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Our Drawing Item for this week is another great block set- Welcome in the SPOOKY season with these very colorful blocks. If you would like to have your name entered into our drawing this week, please leave a comment on this post or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com If you are a follower of our blog, your name will be entered into the drawing five times. If you are not a follower of our blog, please sign up to be. We would love for your friends and family watching our blog also!!


26 comments:

  1. I Love, Love these spooky blocks! Please enter me, I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter me please!! I'm a follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! i want to win this so bad!! :) enter me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love these... Halloween is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANT THESE!!! i am a follower. PLEASE PICK ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these. Please enter me I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute!!! I would love to win these! I am a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! Enter me please! I am a most avid follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome halloween decoration!! Totally love it!! I am a follower and think your stuff is darling. Please pick me.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I would love to have some halloween home decor! :) Cute cute. Please enter me, I'm a follower too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It would be good to have some decorations for our place. Please enter me. I'm a follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enter me please Mandy! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this item! So cute! I am a follower! Thanks so much Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love these Halloween blocks! Please enter me, I am also a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! Please enter me. I am also a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the brilliant colors on these... super cute and I'm a follower...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how SPOOKY!!! I love it. As always your items are great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute!! I just love fall/halloween decorations!!! I would love to add this to my collection. I'm a follower of your blog also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this!! Please enter me in your drawing and I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are darling as is everything else I see! I have the perfect spot picked out if I win! I follow too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just became a follower.... even though I've followed you my whole life! (Ok, now that was just cheesy, but I couldn't resist!) I love ya, cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Iam a newby to this site. I am so excited to be a follower of this blog. I love the talented lady that is all behind the project. Such a wonderful and talented young lady she is. I have only met her once. However, she feels like a close friend to me already. Just so friendly. I went to her class in Weston, Idaho and it was the best. A night that was needed for me to be away from the kids.

    ReplyDelete