Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Our Drawing Item For This Week is this DARLING SPOOKY Block Set. Each block is 4X4 and has scrapbook paper and vinyl. LOVE THESE! Great for a Halloween Display. If you would like your name entered into the drawing, please leave a comment on this post or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com Good Luck To Each of you - Remember, if you are a follower of our blog, please mention it and we will enter your name into the drawing five times. Good Luck To All of You!

11 comments:

  1. I love these! They are very cute!!!! I am a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I love these! If I don't win them, I'm making them at the Make it With Mandy night! But, enter me, and maybe I'll get lucky! I'm a follower too :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these too!!! Please enter me, I'm definetly a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower! These are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Halloween blocks are so awesome!! I would definitely love to win them and I am a follower of your blog.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a follower. Can't wait for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need these cute blocks for my office. It is sometimes "Spooky" in there. I am a follower. Please enter me in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete