Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Halloween
This is a great Block Set. The letters are cut from vinyl and placed on black wooden blocks. The ghost at the end is great! I have a stock of these right now. If you are interested, please email me or give me a call at
435-755-8471.
These block sets are a GREAT Super Saturday idea or a fun craft night project. This is a very easy project. Just paint the blocks and stick the vinyl on. We have many different colors of vinyl. Create a set for any holiday or use a families last name.
Great for gifts - Remember Christmas is just around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment