Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just An Idea.....
The majority of what we make is from wood, but when decorating I love to use different textures. I sold these wonderful Scarecrows in the store for the last two fall seasons. They are absolutely darling. I love my Fabric Runners (Thanks Linda) that I happen to have many of. Using fall florals adds such detail and a splash of color. I also love Twig Balls. They have been around for many years and I am still using them!! They have that rustic look which I love!

We brought these boxes into the store from another company. I kept a couple sets for myself because I Absolutely Love Them!! Pillows and ribbons are a must! I love the fall dishes. I always put out fall and Halloween dishes with a little treat in them. Although we don't need the calories, it sure makes the season fun!

We didn't make this Block Set (although we have many that are similar). I love the stacking technique. Cute Jack-O-Lanterns are in front with some darling black Cats.


I Love The Stacking Boxes - This set says Trick Or Treat. I have a set for Autumn as well. My daughter loves to play with these - stacking and re-stacking! I love grouping my displays with many items. Some like it more simple, but for me.......I love having many things to look at.

I just thought I would share a few fall & Halloween decorating ideas. Have a wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment