Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, September 27, 2010

New Drawing Item
Halloween Block Set
We had so many emails and comments for the block sets, so I thought I would post another set for our drawing this week.
This is a tough picture to see, but the blocks are darling!
If you are interested in entering the drawing email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com
or leave a comment on this post. For any of you that are followers, once again I will add your name into the drawing three times.
Please make sure you mention you are a follower when you leave your comment. Good Luck To You All!

11 comments:

  1. I am a follower! How cute are those! I hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower! please enter me for those cute blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way Cute! Im a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH mandy you know I'm a follower...although doesn't that sound against what we teach our primary kids? to be a leader not a follower haha! Anyways please enter me! Seriously if I had all the money in the world I would be buying everything you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blocks! They look great. Please count me in for the drawing. I am a follower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these blocks and everything you do!!! Please enter me in to the drawing. I check the blog every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I am a purple girl... this one is just perfect for me! Thanks for always having such fun giveaways! I'm a follower! Vicki

    ReplyDelete