Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, September 20, 2010

New Weekly Drawing Item

This Candy Corn is on a 6"X6" piece of Beadboard. Moss & Berries under the Candy Corn. Who doesn't love Candy Corns? I am sure we have already eaten a couple bags here at our house. If you are interested, please leave a comment or email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com If you are a follower, I will enter your name in three times!

Good Luck To Everyone!!

16 comments:

  1. Enter me please!! I love candy corn!! SO cute:) And I have been a follower for a while!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute Mandy!! What a fun decoration for halloween.
    Dawnya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute... I love candy corns! Please enter me in your drawing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter me please!! I am a follower too OH and I love your background change it is very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please enter me for this cute candy corn...hope I get lucky this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I would like to be entered!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower but have always loved your decor! Very cute!! Please enter me to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect for October! Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I have to win this! My favorite kind of Halloween decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute as always! Enter me please!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WooHoo! Thanks for all the comments and good luck to EVERYONE! I will post the winner on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Cute, please enter me, and I am aso a follower.

    ReplyDelete