Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, September 13, 2010

New Weekly Drawing Item

The drawing item for this week is........
These SPOOKY Blocks
I Love block sets. They are easy to work into any arrangement. We used to have a set on our front porch with our last name on it. There were many times I would come home from an errand the the blocks would be arranged, spelling something else that just didn't make sense.
Those silly kids of mine! Good thing they learned how to spell!
If you are interested in having your name entered into the drawing... please leave a comment on this post or email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com

12 comments: