Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome Post & Toppers

We are getting MANY orders for all of our
Seasonal Toppers and Welcome Posts.
I thought I would post some pictures of the toppers that are available for this fall. Each topper is $35.00. (See picture above) The posts are$35.00 also and come in Black Or Antique White. They are lightly distressed and clear coated! They are DARLING!!!!! Great for a front porch or a front entry way. Please call asap if you are interested in ordering. We have many on order and would love to get yours made in time for the holiday! Thanks and Enjoy!!
Halloween Spider
(Isn't he cute!!)

Halloween Witch

Autumn Greetings Scarecrow

Autumn Greetings Pumpkin

Thanksgiving Turkey
Thanksgiving Pilgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment