Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16, 2012
Happy Birthday To My Baby Girl, who isn't such a baby anymore. I love You Chloee!!! In honor of my darling princess today we have a great SALE Item or little Girls.... This is one of the styles of Names Boards we have in our children's line. The cost on these will be $6.00 per letter which inclues the board, letters and daisy ornaments. You can choose your own colors to match your child's or grandchild's room. Choose a board color, the color for the letters and also the daisy colors. Super Cute!!! Example: Chloee's nameboard would be $36.00. (6 letters x $6.00). Because these will be custom done, we would love to speak with each one of you who is intersted in ordering. We also have name boards available for little boys for the same price. You are welcome to email us or call us at 435-755-8471. Have a wonderful day! We Plan Too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment