Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday, March 3rd








~Welcome to ~Make Your House A Home~ where we share ideas that we have used to decorate our own home and in some of our friends & families homes. If any of you have fun ideas you have used in your homes, PLEASE take pictures and email them to us. We would love to see them and would love to share them with all of our blog friends if you wouldn't mind. Another REALLY FUN item I have used to decorate with in our home is CLOCKS!! When we had our retail store in Logan, we always carried clocks. Many times when an inventory shipment was delivered to our store, I would snatch a New Clock and bring it home. At night when we turn everything off to go to bed, you can hear ticking through out the house. It isn't loud by any means, but you can hear it!! And because we have multiple clocks in each room of our house, we have no excuse to be late!


This is a very simple looking clock - Love it in the Bathroom.





I absolute love the Red with black glaze - Beautiful & Rustic.


Some friends of ours made this clock for us! Love the rustic antique white & sanded edges.


Just a few more you will find throughout our house!


Here are several designs we have built!


They have a very hand crafted look which I absolutely love! You can choose the color to match the room you would like. Some of my favorite colors are Deep Red, Black, Dark Brown, Antique White, Antique Gold, Sage Green and I love them even more when we add our black glaze or a stained finish over the color.

Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment